ALMAS (Afghanistan Learning Management System) application is the largest learning platform in Afghanistan, which has been active in Kabul and several other provinces of Afghanistan for about 2 years and has at least 44825 active users.
Now we need to know why we should use the ALMAS application.
- This application is the largest educational reference in Afghanistan, which has about 6000 educational videos.
- This application is the most comprehensive source of teaching school courses and includes the basic lessons of the first to twelfth grades based on the curriculum of Afghanistan's education ministry.
- This educational package is the cheapest educational package in the country. The lessons of each class are 1350 Afghanis (18$) for one year.
- The lessons of this series are completely based on the education curriculum and can be applied in face-to-face and non-face-to-face classes.
- This collection has the ability to watch online. You can also download and watch lessons offline without need for Internet.
- Instructional videos using the latest technologies are available to the user with the least volume. Also for download, 5 formats are provided to the user to download the desired quality based on internet speed.
- It is possible to use more than 500,000 people (five hundred thousand people) online at the same time and more than 5 million people offline without system failure.
- Designing different types of users with different access levels and the possibility of managing users
- Support customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and solve their problems
- Speed in providing services and the possibility of defining new courses up to 24 hours. Also upload the relevant videos up to 48 hours after the agreement.
- Ability to upload audio and video files as well as PDF files of textbooks.
- Designing a variety of movie books for training courses.
- Ability to receive user comments for each video.
- Ability to survey the quality of each instructional video.
- Ability to ask a question during the video screening and condition the screening of the rest of the video based on the answer to the question
- Ability to take online exams
- Ability to present homework in any video lesson.
- Possibility of presenting various management reports, especially reports of watching video. Videos based on the number of views of each video minute.
- Updating course content based on curriculum changes (such as working to add new curriculum lessons)
- Having active Sales agency in Kabul, Balkh, Herat and Ghazni provinces.
- Activation of Dari and Pashto versions of the application.